Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Saturday, June 4, 2016

Purple Desire | Tag Show Off

Purple Desire 
 110 Elements & 13 Papers
$3.5 - 30% off!!





Tag by Tonya 
and matching FTU cluster here on her blog


 
Sets by Lin 
 
 Set with matching Timeline



Animated Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)


Tags by Sandra

Tags by Michele (Always Creations)



Tags by Suz








Tag and Timeline Set by Allison



Tags by TK Dezigns




photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal