Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Purple Desire | Tag Show Off

Purple Desire 
 110 Elements & 13 Papers
You can get this - HERE


Tag by Tonya 
and matching FTU cluster here on her blog


 
Sets by Lin 
 
 Set with matching Timeline

Animated Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)


Tags by Sandra

Tags by Michele (Always Creations)


Tag's By Rachel
Tags by Suz








Tag and Timeline Set by Allison


Tags by TK Dezigns




 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers