Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, May 19, 2016

ClusterframeFreebies 1-20 - Previous on CDO

My CT-manager Tonya pointed me out that all my clusterframefreebies 
I offered at the previous CDO blog weren't available anymore. 

We can't have that, now can we? 
 
Every clusterframe is a matching one to a CDO kit 
except for the 3rd and 20th one :D 
 
So instead of uploading them all 1 by 1 
I zipped all 20 of them for you 
which you can download - HERE 

 What's inside this zip, you ask????






Have fun and don't forget...
Cindy looks great on tags 
and always welcome in my folders =D

   photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cindy! Awesome clusters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful frames! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the gorgeous clusters!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these 20 beautiful clusters xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So snagged these amazing clusters! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooooooooo much Cindy ♥♥♥ beautiful clusters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cindy these are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, for the awesome cluster frames.

    ReplyDelete

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers