Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Bliss | Tag Show Off

Winter Bliss 
 133 Elements & 16 Papers
 

You can get this kit - HERE
............... CT Results ...............
Tag by Tonya

Timeline by Tonya


Sets from Lin


Timeline Set & Tag by Sandra
Animated Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz CT Tagz)



CT Tags by Michele (Always Creations)


Tags By Heather





 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers