Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Monday, January 4, 2016

Dark Secrets | Tag Show Off

You can get the kit - HERE 
 This was my part of a three way collab 
between myself, Gothic Inspirations and Dees'Sign Depot
Tags for Chichi's Portion by Tracy (Draygonfly)
Tag's By Rachel
Timeline Set and Tag by Sandra

Tags by Always



Tags by TammyKat


TAGS BY JOOLS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers