Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Forrest | Tag Show Off

Fall Forrest 
 135 Elements & 18 Papers

 


You can find this kit - Here 
 
Sets by Lin
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 
Tag by myself



Tag by Tonya

Another tag by Tonya & cluster frame & wallpaper freebies here



Tags by Kiya 





Tags by Lori




Tags by Allison

Tags by Sandra


Tag by Jessica

Tag by Christy


Another tag by Christy and cluster frame available HERE



Forum set and tag by sylvie ♥







Tag by Julie






 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers