Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Monday, April 20, 2015

Nostalgic Romance | Tag Show Off

Nostalgic Romance 
 125 Elements & 16 Papers
$3.5 - 30% off!!
 




 Matching Clusterframes

 

Sorry, clusterframes currently unavailable!

 By myself
with the kit 
with the clusterframes




By Lin






By Sandra



By Jessica



Tags by Heather



Tags by Sarah Cupcake







Tags by Tracy (Draygonfly)



Tag by Rena 


Tags by Rachel





photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal