Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, February 27, 2015

Former PTU - now FTU!!

Last one for my birthdaymonth :) 

 Hope you like this one too



You can download the kit Here

 Remember, Cindy or her Tonya (her CT manager) looks very good on tags :P  photo Hugz.png

16 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy!!! Happy Birthday month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit!!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a pretty kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty.
    Thanks so much.
    I'll be using it for a challenge at Taggers Inn

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this beautiful Scrap kit!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Kit! Love the colors you used.
    Big hugs to you! Jill ArtfulOne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this Beautiful kit Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers