Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, May 18, 2013

New masks

On request by Tonya I made 2 new masks, been a long time since I made some.

 Hope ya like,lol

 

 

 click on image to get full size, rightclick and save :)

 photo Hugz.png
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the gorgeous masks hun. Will most def use them!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee and yay I'm very happy to be blamed for these, TY TY Chichipoodles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are fab!! Thank you xoxo Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful masks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Thank you so much ♥

    ReplyDelete

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers