Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Steam Punk Cluster frames PU only!!!

Like some of you know i'm a CT for the magnificent Jessica Woods (Gothic Inspirations)
For the first time ever i made 2 clusterframes of one of her PTU kits SteamPunk.
I got the permission to offer you those clusters which i'm really gratefull for.
♥ Thank you Jessica! ♥
PERSONAL USE ONLY!!


You can grab the clusters here
If you're interested in purchasing the whole kit you can go on her blog.

Gothic Inspirations

Or in her store

Gothic Inspirations Shop

♥ Hugz xoxo Chichi ♥

5 comments:

  1. These are wicked awesome hun! TYSM again. Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Great share!
    Lirios - the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome frames. Thank you for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers