Contact me

When purchasing a kit directly and you can't put a message in PayPal please let me know through mail which kit you purchased so I can send you the downloadlink! Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com Hugz Cin

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

♥ CT Manager R.I.P ♥


Snag my Stalkerbadge

Forums I play

♥ Blogz I love ♥


Sunday, July 18, 2021

Disturple

                       I give you Disturple, I combined two words together = > Disturbed & Purple!! 

260 Elements, 13 Frames, 22 Papers AND

4 Goldwasser tubes of taggerFUN!! 

Hold on, this kit is on SALE right away at 30%

so instead of $4.00 you pay $3.15








Just hit the button and I'll mail you the dl link to the kit

Don't forget I'm in CET Time!! 


My play with it :)

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Followers

Paypal