Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, February 3, 2017

Maryline Cazenave Package 69 | Tag Show Off

Cindy has made a precious scrapkit to go with the amazing new package by Maryline Cazenave that was just released at CDO.  Love is in full bloom and these kitties just want to cuddle and love right up to you bringing you the sweetest smiles to your heart.

You can purchase this amazing bundle package here at CDO.

...................CT Creations...................

Tag by Tonya and matching wallpaper here on her blog



Also a CT timeline set by Tonya






Tags by TK Dezigns 



Tag and set by Lin





Tags by Heather:


Tags by Allison





 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers