Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif





 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentines Collab @ CDO | Tag Show Off

The CDO scrap designers have made a beautiful Valentine collab kit to giveaway to you this month!!
 You can get this collab for FREE if you buy any 3 CDO scrap kits between now & 10pm PST 31st January 2017. 
 You can buy ANY three kits you want - An Inspired By kit, a mini, a regular, a mega kit and even artist bundle kits. 
You can also mix and match, it doesn't matter who the designer is! 
 So just buy any 3 kits and we will automatically send you the collab for FREE! 
 In total there are 146 elements, 16 frames, 9 word arts and 34 papers! 
 This fantastic kit will be a great addition to your graphics folder! 
 So open up your PSP and start making some gorgeous tags now!! 
 Don't miss out, as they go away forever at 10pm PST 31st January 2017.

 

My part:

 

..................CT Creations..................
Tag and timeline set by Tonya


Tag & Timeline Set by Sandra

 
 
Set and TL by Lin
 
 




CT Tag by Michele (Always Creations)


   photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers