Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, November 4, 2016

Sheena Pike 9-3 IB kit | Tag Show Off

Cindy has a new kit released at CDO - a gorgeous depiction of a beautiful winter's day as the snow falls softly while enjoying a winter's stroll.  This kit was made to match a wonderful tube by Sheena Pike, her art tubes are available at CDO as well.

You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

..........................
CT Creations:

Tag by Tonya and matching wallpaper on her blog here
Animated Tag by Lori (Tazzyladyz Designz) and matching wallpaper on her blog here. 


Tag by Lin

Timeline Set by Sandra

Tag by Crystal







 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers