Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jennifer Janesko November 2016-bt IB | Tag Show Off

Cindy is back wooohooo!  Also she has a brand new IB kit to match this month's amazing bonus tube by Jennifer Janesko.  The golden elegance of Janesko's artwork and style of Chichi Designz are always a winning combination as this kit shows to perfection.

You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.
..............................
CT results:

Timeline set by Tonya




Tag by Lin



Tag by Suz


Animated Tag by Lori (Tazzyladyz Designz)


By Rachel
By Michele






Tag by Deep


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers