Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Anna Liwanag November 2016-bt IB kit | Tag Show Off

Cindy has a brand new kit out to match this month's bonus tube of Anna Liwanag's a beautiful Christmas or winter-themed tube that will add a lot of glitz and glam to your holiday creations.  Enjoy the magic of the season as you treat yourself to this kit.

You can purchase this kit at CDO here

.............................
CT Creations:
Timeline Sets & Tag by Sandra



Tags by Lin



Tags and timeline Sets by Crystal








Tags By Rachey
Animated Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)



Tags by Allison


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers