Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Andreea Cernestean Package 13 | Tag Show Off

CDO has released a new package out by artist Andreea Cernestean and our Cindy has done the matching scrapkit for this bundle and it is so darkly amazing.  She has outdone herself yet again!
You can purchase this amazing bundle exclusively at CDO here.

..........................................

Facebook Timeline set by Tonya

Tag by Tonya


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers