Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Enamorte April 2016 - IB | Tag Show Off

This is a bonus tube matching kit that Cindy made for the Enamorte April 2016 bonus tube. 
You can purchase this amazing kit here at CDO exclusively.

..............................................................
Tag Show-offs:
 
Tag by Lin
 
 
 
Tag & Timeline by Sandra 

Animated Tag by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)


Tag by Tracy (Draygonfly)

Timeline Set by Sarah Cupcake


Tag by Deep

Tags by Julie




Timeline set by Allison

 
 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers