Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Enys Guerrero February 2016 | Tag Show-off

Cindy has a stunning new IB to match this month's bonus tube by Enys Guerrero, which is available at CDO:


You can purchase this kit here at CDO

Tag by Lin



Tag by Sarah Cupcake


TAG BY TRACY (DRAYGONFLY)
 
 
Facebook timeline set by Tonya


Tag by Heather
Tag by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)

By Rachel



 
 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers