Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif





 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, January 15, 2016

Enchantment Mini | Tag Show Off

Cindy has released a gorgeous new mini kit called Enchantment which is available at CDO:

You can purchase this kit here at CDO


set by Lin


 





Tag by Tonya with wallpaper on her blog here


Timeline by Tonya





Tag and TimeLine Set By Tracy (Draygonfly)





FB Timeline Set & Tag by Crystal



Tags by Jools




Timeline Set by Sandra



Tag & Timeline set by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)







Tag by Staci

Tags by Michele (Always Creations)




Tags by Sarah Cupcake


Tags by TK Dezigns




 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers