Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Previously released IB kits available again at CDO!!

Sadly some artists quit at CDO for personal reasons 
and our kits gets pulled out from store as well. 
This happened to some of my kits too I did for 
Alicia Mujica, Myriadelle and Gaetano Di Falco 
 We got the chance to re-release them in store under a different name 
without the artists tube on it etc... 
I finally had some time to redo all the previews and 
they got re-released this week 
 TO BE CLEAR, NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE KITS....
ONLY THE PREVIEWS!!! 
 SO THOSE WHO ALLREADY BOUGHT THEM, 
DON'T BUY AGAIN!!! 
 I'll post them one by one but here I'll show the before and after





















 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

1 comment:

  1. All very awesome kits, so glad that you have re-released them ♥

    ReplyDelete

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Archives

Followers