Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, June 12, 2015

Yoho Yoho mini | Tag Show Off

I got a new mini @ CDO 
 Yoho Yoho

 

You can find the kit Here.
 
Tags by Lin
 
 



Tag by Tonya



  Tag & Timeline by Sandra



Tag by me 

Tags by Allison


3-Piece Forum Set by Lori



Tut by Callie 


You can find the tut HERE 


Tag by Deep 

Tags by Heather
 
 



     photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers