Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Jennifer Janesko 17-3 | Tag Show Off

Last week I got inspired again by the magnificent art of Jennifer Janesko 
 This time with this gorgeous angel tube 

 You can find this kit Here
Tag by Tonya

Tag by Lin

Tag by Pammy

Tags by Christy



Tag by Deep


Tags by Always



Tag by Allison


Animated tag by Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz)



 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers