Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Monday, June 22, 2015

New Collab Dead Of Night with Gothic Inspirations & Dees'Sign Depot



NEW COLLAB with my fabulous girls
Jessica with Gothic Inspirations
Dee with Dees'Sign Depot
and myself
With a massive 147+ Elements, 9+ Word Arts and approximately 36 Papers combined! 
This is a huge MUST HAVE Tagger Size Collaboration to get your creativity going!

What happens with friendships unite to create a colossal amount of artistic energy with the same theme? A beyond beautiful collaboration! With everyone's unique styles coming together for every possible dark, mystical, and vintage creation your imagination can come up with!!

Enjoy our new DEAD OF NIGHT COLLAB
Each of us have our STORES, this creates a really fun environment to visit, bookmark and save your new and old favorite places to visit, stock up on even more scrap goodies.

Each part of our creative collaboration is available at our stores!
Links below!

*LINKS/PREVIEWS ARE SHOW IN ALPHEBETICAL ORDER:

http://chichidesignz.be/store/
http://deessigndepot.com/store/
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



My part of the collab,
ONLY at my store HERE





Pick up & Purchase Dee's stunning part of the collab,
ONLY at her store HERE


Preview Dee's Part 



Pick up & Purchase & Jessica's stunning part of the collab,
ONLY at her store HERE


Preview Jessica's Part



Wait their is more, we all have matching
FTU PU CLUSTERS that match this collaboration on each of our blogs!

My Cluster for you 


wich you can snag HERE
Snag Dees'Sign Depot: HERE
Snag Gothic Inspirations: HERE

Tag/Timeline by Jess with my part
Tag By Dee with my part
Tag by myself with my part 



Tags made with Dee's part of the collab 
By Jessica 
By Dee 
By myself 
Tags made with Jessica's part of the collab 
By Dee
By Jess
By myself 


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

7 comments:

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers