Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ode To Mother Nature Collab @ CDO | Tag Show Off

The CDO scrap designers have made a gorgeous Ode To Mother Nature collab kit to giveaway this month.
You can get this kit FREE if you buy any 2 CDO scrap kits between now & 10pm PST 31st May 2015. 
You can buy ANY two kits you want – An Inspired By kit, a mini, a regular, a mega kit and even Artist bundle kits. You can also mix and match, it doesn't matter who the designer is. 
Just buy any 2 kits and they will automatically send you the collab for FREE.
In total there are 163 elements, 48 papers, 15 frames and 9 wordarts.
This awesome kit will be a great addition to your graphics folder to make some stunning tags.
So don’t miss out, as this collab goes away forever at 10pm PST 31st May 2015.

Tag & Timeline by one of my CT Sandra

Tag by Lin


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers