Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Fresh

My CT Lori (Tazzylady) worked with my beautiful kit called "Spring Fresh". 
You can purchase it at CDO
She  used a nice tube from © StellaFelice7 called "Olga" from  PFD  that's a multi-layered tube with different colored dress choices to choose from. 
She  added two PTU animations from Sophisticat Simone. 
One from her Animation Pack 125 for the green / yellow sparkles available at  CDO  
and the little chick from Animation Pack 57 also at  CDO . 
Click the tag to see full sized and animation.


Another tag with same kit using Exclusive tube from © Ellie Milk at PFD
Click tag to see full sized and animation.


 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers