Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Monday, April 20, 2015

Jennifer Janesko 164-2 | Tag Show Off

This week I got inspired by the AMAZING art of Jennifer Janesko

 

You can find this kit Here.

By Lin


By Allison




By Lori





This was made by  Kiya (CDO CT)


By Sandra



By Jessica

By Tracy (Draygonfly)




Amber (a member of CDO's Facebookgroup) gifted me this stunning tag 
made with this kit and wanted to show off as well

 

Tags by TK Dezigns



 photo signaturwechicchi_zpsyopxeclb.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers