Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Collab "Zalig Pasen" with Dees'Sign Depot

Dee with Dees'Sign Depot and I have collabed together once before. 
 I adore Dee her designs since she started & was delighted 
when she suggested to do another collab. 
 I love her to death and am honored to be her friend for a long time now!! 
 FYI...Zalig Pasen is dutch for Happy Easter :D



Please feel free to combine both parts together in your creations & we would 
LOVE to see your results!! 

 Check out Dee's Blog HERE





You can find this collab HERE

Some taggies to show off

By myself





By Marilyn


By Allison



By Monic


By Tonya


By Raquel


By Julie



By Sandra



By Breena


By Allison



By Christy


Tags by Lori (Tazzyladyz Designz)



Tags by Sarah Cupcake




 photo Hugz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers