Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Sunday, January 11, 2015

La Provence & A Winter Tale | Tag Show Off

I got two new kits released at CDO this week 

 A mini kit called "La Provence"


You can find the kit Here

 I played with the kit myself and came up with this tag
 using a gorgeous exclusive tube by Barbara Jensen 
also available at CDO here.


My CT played with this kit and came up with these beauties ♥












Tags by Always



Tags by Staci



Tags by TK Dezigns


Tags by Crystal










This kit is a regular sized kit called "A Winter Tale"




You can find the kit Here

 I played with the kit myself and came up with this timelineset for Facebook




Sandra of my CT played with this kit and came up with these stunners ♥





Patty with Honored Scraps also played with this kit and gave me this pressie ♥



Tags by Crystal


Tags by Always





Tags by Christy


Tag By Rachel

 photo Hugz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers