Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, June 14, 2013

Jennifer Janesko 71-3 & FairyWorld | Tag Show Off

Last week I got inspired by the gorgeous art of Jennifer Janesko



You can find this kit Here

 I also designed a new mini kit called Fairyworld



You can find this kit Here

 My CT played with both kits and here are some samples of their gorgeous tags





Tag by Tonya


Tags by Always

Tut by Always
View tut HERE






Thank you so much ladiez, soooo love these!!!!
 photo Hugz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers