Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif





 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Thursday, May 9, 2013

CDO - Rachel Anderson 19-3 | Tag Show Off

Last week I got inspired by this gorgeous tube of Racheal Anderson

 

 You can purchase the kit Here

 Some of my CT allready played with this kit and came up with these beauties 


By Jools ♥

 




 By Iroc ♥


by Tonya


 photo Hugz.png
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers