Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, May 17, 2013

Ice Cream flavored kits @ CDO | Tag Show Off

We @ CDO released delicious Icecream flavored kits last week. 

If you buy one you get an addon for free!! 

 I choose for Chocolate, Pear and Lemon/Lime Sherbert :)

 

 You can find this one Here.

 

 You can find this one Here.

 

 You can find this one Here

 My CT played with these kits and came up with these stunners!!





 











   

   

 




   

   

   

   

 




Thank you so much ladies!!! ♥ 

   photo Hugz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers