Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jessica Dougherty 30-2 & Imaginations | Tag Show Off

This week I got inspired by this gorgeous tube of Jessica Dougherty

 

 You can find this kit Here

 I also created a spring kit called Imaginations

 

 You can find this kit Here

 Some of my CT played with these kits and came up with these stunners 

 By Brenda (Iroc) ♥

 

 

 By Angi ♥ 

 



Wallpaper by Sarah Cupcake


Tags by Christy using Imaginations



Tag by Allison


Tag and Wallpaper by Crystal





 photo Hugz.png
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers