Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rachel Anderson 20-3 & Kurama Phoenix 5-2 | Tag Show Off

Last week I released two Inspired by kits @ CDO

 First one I got inspired by a gorgeous tube of Rachel Anderson

 
 You can get the kit Here

My CT Tonya made this fabulous tag with this kit:


Another tag by Tonya and matching wallpaper on her blog here


 

 The second one I got inspired by a awesome tube of Kurama Phoenix

 

 You can get this kit Here.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers