Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Friday, December 14, 2012

Anna Marine 7-3 | Tag Show Off

This kit was released in november but since I was MIA due to a surgery I
 didn't get the chance to post it till now.. 
 I got inspired by this stunning tube of Anna Marine


You can find this kit Here.

Kandi with Kandi Kissez played with this kit 
and came up with this stunning tag

Thank you so much hun, love it!! Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers