Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Monday, October 22, 2012

Amy Matthews 17-1 & Jasmine Becket Griffith 98-1 | Tag Show Off

There are two new Inspired by kits available @ CDO 
 First one I got inspired by the wonderful art of Amy Matthews


You can get this kit Here
 The second one was inspired nu the gorgeous art of Jasmine Becket Griffith


You can get this one Here

 My Ct Angi played with this kit and came up with this wicked tag

Thank you so much hun, love it!! ♥ Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers