Contact me

I love to see tags made with my designs. Feel free to send them to me. Mail me chichidezign@gmail.com

Snag My Blinkie

CT Blinkie

My Killer CT Team

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif





 photo Alwayspurpleblinkie.gif

♥ CT Manager ♥


♥ FB Fangroup Manager ♥

 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpsi2ed6sny.gif

Snag my Stalkerbadge

♥ Blogz I love ♥

Saturday, September 8, 2012

News, New kit and Freebie Cluster Frame!!

I'm happily to announce that I'm the new scrapdesigner @ Creative Design Outlet!! 
 My first kit is released and is inspired by a gorgeous falltube of the wonderful Jennifer Janesko


You can find the kit Here 

 My CT taggers Linda and Angi played with this kit 
and made these stunning tags with it
Thank you so much girls, these are stunning!! ♥ 

 As a gift to you all I made a clusterframe that matches the kit 
wich you can find Here 
Don't forget to leave some love 

 Made this tag with it
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Stores I sell in

I CT for


Gothic Inspirations Creative Team


Search

Forums I play

Followers